Get a guided tour
Experience Deep Forest Art Land up close
Would you like to know more about the artworks? Hear all about how they came to be? Are you a large group going on an expedition in the forest?
In Deep Forest Art Land, we offer a range of guided tours, tailored to your needs. It is possible to supplement the tour wtih a cup of coffee/tea and a piece of cake or beer/wine/soda and some snacks.
Artwalk Duration: 60 min.
Go on an artwalk in Deep Forest Art Land with your own private guide. On the walk you will meet a selection of the biggest artworks in the forest. Learn about the artists and the stories behind their pieces. After the guided tour, you can explore the rest of the forest on your own and eat packed lunches in the Gothical Shed.
- The price is DKK 975 for groups of 15 or less
- If more than 15 people, charge of DKK 65 pr. extra person
- Included in the price is a 60 min. tour with a private guide
Art, nature & togetherness Duration: abt. 3 hours
Explore Deep Forest Art Land up close!
On this tour, you will be guided through the entire park. Here, you will experience interesting art works as well as a beautiful and unique landscape. We prioritize dialogue and shared experiences. You will learn about the artist and the stories behind their pieces. Halfway through the tour, we will make a stop and enjoy refreshments.
- The pris is DKK 1800 for groups of 15 or less
- If more than 15, charge of DKK 95 pr. extra person
- Included in the price is a 3-hour tour with a private guide as well as tea/coffee and cake or beer/wine/soda and some snacks
- Additionally, we can set up tables and benches, and light up the grill.
Book a tour by sending an e-mail to email@example.com at the latest 14 days before.
The tour can be in Danish or in English.
Book a special event
Get an unique cultural experience
Unleash your creativity in Deep Forest Art Land
Would you like to explore your imagination and creativity in the forest? We offer a wide range of different workshops where you and your friends or colleagues can be a part of the creative process.
Would you like to hear about the possibilities? Contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org